Monday, May 19, 2008

The latest Analiese-ism...

Lately when we have tried to talk to Analiese about God or when saying nightly prayer or when talking about what she learned at church, she mentions Jesus and how she will go up to see him. This kinda freaks me out but I know that this is just how she relates at three years old. But today she said...

"I am a beautiful princess and I am going to ride an escalator up to meet Jesus."

I just replied, "Really?" and she said, "Yeah."

I love my kid!

4 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

Cute! Shelby LOVES to sing "I am a child of God" but she says, "I am a child of JOG!" It is pretty cute!

So how are you feeling!? Shoot me an email and fill me in!!!

Sharon and Marvin said...

What a sweet family and enjoyed visiting with you this past weekend and today reading your blog. Best of luck to you with your new little one on the way. Marv & Sharon

Sharon and Marvin said...

What a sweet family and enjoyed visiting with you this past weekend and today reading your blog. Best of luck to you with your new little one on the way.

Joe said...

maybe i'm just getting old, but when i was young people took a stairway to heaven....technology is everywhere apparently.