Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TA-DAH! My Belly Pictures

Here are the infamous belly pictures that I promised. Don't laugh too hard.



Left: Begining of March at three 1/2 months
Center: Begining of April at four 1/2 months
Right: begining of May at five 1/2 months.
I haven't taken a six month yet. I am about six and half now so better get to it I guess.

7 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

How FUN!!! I love it! How are you feeling!? Any names for your little man yet!?

Anonymous said...

I like a good belly pic now and then. You look great!

Nekell said...

I am feeling fine. We have no idea what to name him. Erik likes Ulrick and I like Peter at this point. That will change at the drop of a hat of course.

Kristi said...

You look so cute!! I have never taken belly pictures, and I always regret it. Thanks for sharing. You look great!

thepalmierifamily said...

Nice belly. Not too big actually, but maybe I better wait to see the 6 months. Hope you're still in the filling good second trimester, especially if you're still working.

Holli Raymond said...

So cute and congrats! Question, where did you find that "recently updated blogs" to add to your profile? That would definitely come in hand on my own.

Joe said...

another vote for Ulrick.
or Helmut...
Hagar?