Thursday, August 28, 2008

The begining of the end



Well this is the begining of the end kids. I am officially 39 weeks with three or four days to go and ready to bust! I have been having false labor and he's getting pretty big. My OB agreed to induce me tommorow. Who knows when, it could be midnight for all I know but this is my last belly picture. Here are all of them in a collection I like to call..." The Girth of Nekell." Ha, ha.




Nine months, 37 weeks (skipped the eighth month, I was busy)

Seven months

Six months

Five months

Four months

Three months

3 comments:

acandiedapple said...

Wow! You look great. I hope I look that good in two months! Good luck!

B Flat Major said...

Congratulations on The End! Will look forward impatiently to hear your birth story and see your pictures of the newborn baby Bjorn.

Kristi said...

Good luck with everything. We can't wait to see the cutie. By the way, you look fantastic!! You are probably "one of those" who quickly bounces right back, too! Love ya!