Thursday, September 18, 2008

New pictures of Peter

Here are some new photos of my little man! I decided that last night when he was wide awake at 12:30am that I could get some photos with his eyes open. I tried the flash first and that was a disaster. So I turned off the flash but the red eye reducer still made him squint but what we got were these funny photos that make him look like he has serious attitude. I can't tell whether it is "I'm not having a good day" attitude or "I'm too cool for this photo" attitude. You decide.




3 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

We could have totally called each other last night! We got a little video of him wide awake at midnight! It sounds like our little men are on the same schedule...what a rough night it was! Keenan thought he had to eat every hour, what is up with that!? How are you feeling? Was the recovery this time around quick?

Kristi said...

What a cutie!! Love the coordinating onesie and boppy! Hope you are feeling well and adjusting to 2.

thepalmierifamily said...

Ah... the being awake at midnight and then again at 4 am... Hard times, I'm glad you're hanging in there. Peter really is quite cute. Hopefully Annaleise is handling the new baby well too.