Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pete's Two Months Old


All I can say is, "Where did the time go?" I know I was here for it all but that was a quick 8 weeks. What a sweet baby boy he is.

11 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, my goodness!! He is one cute little guy. I can't believe how much he has changed since his last pictures. I wish kids came with a "pause" button. It always goes by way too quick!!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute smile! What a cutie!

Andy said...

Oh, I can't wait to hold the little guy tomorrow. He is adorable. We can't wait for you to come. Annika can't stop ooohing and aaahing over Baby Peter's picture... Well, actually until she saw Analiese's picture. Then, she started doing her excited dance --"Analiese is coming!"
Marylyn

Maria Olsen said...

He is so cute!!!! Kids grow so fast. Lilly got up this morning and remebered it was Halloween, where a year ago, Halloween whats that!!! How fast they grow and turn into monsters =)

Alicia Steere said...

He is getting so big!!! The time is flying by...

TAG! Check out my blog to get the questions...

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

Hey! My mom got your Chritmas card in the mail today... so SO cute! Loved the catch up on the events! She also got the letter from your mom, sound like your fam has been pretty busy lately!

Holli Raymond said...

He's getting so big!! He's so cute!

Hey, I changed my blog to jonandholli.blogspot.com

Sarah Jane said...

What a cute boy, and thanks for the great pictures in the christmas card! Your family is so cute and I'm glad you're doing well! Hope to see you sometime...

Candice said...

I got your christmas card! You I can't believe how big Analiese is. I showed Michael and he was shocked. It is hard to believe times goes by so fast! We miss you guys!

peachlas said...

I like your blog....nice!

Gaylynne said...

Hey Nekell, found your blog via Facebook... It was fun looking at all your pic since we rarely ever get to see you guys now that the ward split. Your little Pete is so cute - & growing so fast. I can't believe it - time sure flies. Hope you all are doing well!!
Hugs!!