How did you like my year off? Did you miss me? I missed y'all and tried to follow you on facebook but it's not quite like a blog. I seriously have not looked at this blog in about a year, or any of yours for that matter. On a whim, I updated our background. Updated photos, because Peter really did grow into his head and is even cuter now. Analiese has grown like a weed and is still a blue-eyed beauty. Erik and I have not changed much, just fatter, uglier and crazier. Just kidding...a little. Life is good. Here are some crazy pics of the kids.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Well it was a good year...
How did you like my year off? Did you miss me? I missed y'all and tried to follow you on facebook but it's not quite like a blog. I seriously have not looked at this blog in about a year, or any of yours for that matter. On a whim, I updated our background. Updated photos, because Peter really did grow into his head and is even cuter now. Analiese has grown like a weed and is still a blue-eyed beauty. Erik and I have not changed much, just fatter, uglier and crazier. Just kidding...a little. Life is good. Here are some crazy pics of the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big Peter is! He's so cute. And Analiese is SO gorgeous! We miss you guys!
Welcome back to your blog! I hope all is well with you and yours! The kids are darling!
Oh, my good heavens! How did Peter get so big?! Analiese is still as beautiful as ever. I'm so glad to see you are back!
They are beautiful!
Wow! Peter is so handsome. My goodness. And of course Analiese is beautiful, as always. I'm glad you're back.
Post a Comment