Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Peter Erikssen Bjorn


I am so tired, as you can imagine, so I'll be brief. I was induced Friday afternoon and after only four hours of labor (shocker) we welcomed Peter Erikssen Bjorn to our family. He was born at 6:54pm, he was 8 lbs. 13 oz., and 20 1/4 inches. He has a head of black hair and is beautiful! More pictures to come. We love you all.

14 comments:

acandiedapple said...

He is adorable! Congratulations!

Bingy's blog said...

I have an idea, why don't you be skinny right after you have a baby? Oh! you already did! amazing.
He is gorgeous, I can't wait to see him!
Inger

Samantha said...

Congratulations.

I wish you a speedy recovery!!

B Flat Major said...

Congrats. He is a cute one (and a big one too!)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby!

Holli Raymond said...

Yaay! He's so cute! Can't wait to see more pictures of him!

Kristi said...

Cute baby...cute name...cute family!! Congratulations!!! And in 4 hours, wow! Way to go. We are so excited for you and your family. You will have to let us know how it is to raise a boy. :) We love you!
p.s. You look FANTASTIC, Nekell!

Steph said...

I was just telling Brian last night that I couldn't wait for you to have your baby, and you already had!! He is so cute! We miss you guys. Hopefully we can find a way to see you soon!

Candice said...

Congrats! I wish we lived closer so I could come and visit. I am glad you guys have a healthy baby! Miss you lots and lots!

Alicia Steere said...

Too cute! So email me and tell me how it went. I am just so excited that Keenan & Peter have the same birthday!!! :)

The Smiths said...

Beautiful, Healthy Baby - Who could ask for more? Congratulations! We are SO happy for you guys!

Jamie said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie! I'm glad the delivery went well. Send more pictures when you can. You look great!!! The family is adorable!

Jamie

The Smiths said...

Congrats! That's a nice looking kid.

Kim Davis said...

Congratulations! He is adorable and you all look great. I love the middle name.