We had a blast this weekend with Erik's birthday. Andy (Erik's brother), Marylyn and Annika came down from Auburn on Friday night, which was awesome. Saturday afternoon, we had friends over for a small party. I lit his birthday cake with 30 candles, even though I said I wouldn't. I changed my mind. It looked great. The best part though was the food. We had chocolate fondue with fruit, marshmellows, pretzels, pound cake, and swedish fish to dip. We had chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, both made from scratch. It was so rich! Also we had strawberry and raspberry cheesecake ice cream. We all made pigs of ourselves. I made sure to have on hand 2-3 gallons of milk to offset the chocolate frenzy. It was hardest to resist the chocolate fondue. I think that was what got most of us. Erik got a Wii for his birthday and we have had fun playing on it. Erik beats me at tennis but I kill him on bowling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Argh! How can we all be turning 30?!? Here's to the upcoming decade! Looking good, Erik! (Of course that is given for Nekell and her sassy new haircut..)
Happy Belated Birthday to Erik!!! And, I LOVE the hair! It looks amazing!!!
Happy Birthday to Erik! You are so old! j/k...I fee like I'm rapidly approaching that one myself. We recently got a wii too. Jason usually kills me on the tennis, but I do better on the bowling as well. I'm still working on the basball and golf. I really suck at the boxing, although it gives me a great workout. ..I get a little too into it.
Post a Comment