Thursday, September 20, 2007

Your special and unique, just like everyone else...




Well this post is long over due. Shoot, I think it was July? Geez. I am great at this. Anyway, since we last posted here are some things that happened (with pictures to follow)...




1. Analiese and Annika went to see Thomas the Tank Engine up in Issaquah.


2. Erik built us a fence for our backyard. Go Erik.


3. Erik left for a business trip to Hawaii for three weeks. I met up with him for the last week.


4. We got to go to Montana with the Bjorn's to visit Anja and her family due to a fluke with Erik schedule at work. Yea!


5. Mom and Dad Bjorn got to come out last week and we got to see my dad this week while he was on a business trip in Lincoln City, OR.


We have had a great and busy summer. It is nice to be home again. Now I am gearing up to make Analiese a halloween costume, prepare our Primary for the program in a few weeks and start on some Christmas gifts because it always takes me so long. Erik and I are also going to prepare for a 5K in December which will be fun. Everyone seems to run out here. All year long.
Crazy, but hey I'm up for a little crazy now and then.





Thomas the Tank Engine

L to R: Annika Bjorn, Marylyn Bjorn and Analiese Bjorn


Nekell and Analiese Bjorn on the train


The old fence and the new fence

Erik putting up our gate.



Erik at Shark's Cove, North Shore, Hawaii.


We were snorkling and had a blast.



Nekell at Shark's Cove, North Shore, Hawaii



Haunauma Bay, Hawaii, awesome snorkling.


On our way to Montana!


L to R: Annika, Nekell, Arlie, Andy, Analiese


Erik was driving and Marylyn was in the passenger seat.





Bath time with the cousins.


L to R: Miriam Christiansen, Analiese Bjorn, Annika Bjorn



This is a funny shot. My niece, Eleanor, found a Ding Dong hidden in my purse while we were at church. I caught her, having halfway eaten it, and took the picture.



White sweatshirt head: Annika, Purple poncho: Miriam, Pink and white stripped: Analiese,


Blue sweatshirt: Roan, Camo poncho: Taien




The gang eating at a cool diner in town. Well, actually, the only diner in town. But still cool.


Anja's kids on the bar stools.



Eleanor Christiansen, 1 year old. Look at those eyes. Parents, look out.

The view from Grandpa Craig's hotel room in Lincoln City, OR. Look at the driftwood. It's whole tree trunks!

Grandpa Craig and Analiese, with plastic strawberries.

3 comments:

Holli Raymond said...

Nekell! It's so good to be updated on your family! Check out my blog wheresmyquill.blogspot.com. I'm about as good as updating it as you are. ;)

amy said...

its so fun to see what you and your fam are up to! thanks! i'm hoping to start our own blogspot soon. i'll let you know. i'll be e-mailing you soon

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, your daughter sure is cute! I'm glad you let me in all of your blog secrets.